Flt / Warehouse Operative
Added: Wednesday 18th May 2016
Due to expansion Momentum Recruitment have an exciting opportunity for a Warehouse Operative with FLT Licences to join a friendly and vibrant team in Marchington ST14 8LP.
Salary: ££7.80 Per Hour
Our client is a leading manufacturer and distributor of high quality Gym equipment in the UK and worldwide. Due to the introduction of a new shift they are looking to recruit Operatives for the 7.30am to 4.30 pm and 12noon to 9pm shift.
All applicants must have an in date FLT licence and substantial warehouse/distribution experience.
Key Responsibilities / Responsibilities
- Working with the warehouse team to ensure that all products / Parts requests are received distributed and dispatched as directed
- Maintain parts stock locations within main warehouse, ensuring that the quantities and counts are correct as directed and as required.
- Ensure that out of stock items are identified and warehouse supervisor is informed immediately
- Maintain warehouse database by adding and updating serial numbers and storage locations of products
- Receipt and storage of product, confirming accuracy of counts against packing lists and raising discrepancies to warehouse team leader.
- Assist in the control of warehouse stocks, planned checks of stock inventory and investigation discrepancies demonstrating audit trails where necessary.
- Conduct intern and random stock checks on a weekly/monthly basis, to be carried out on high value and fast moving line items as requested.
- Comply with all Health & Safety guidelines in the warehouse, ,maintaining a clean and safe working environment at all times.
- Undertake ad-hoc projects as deemed necessary, to increase the effectiveness and overall efficiency of the supply chain process.
For further information please contact Ian Hibberd at Momentum Recruitment on 01889 567791