Warehouse Goods In Supervisor/Team Leader
Added: Wednesday 16th November 2016
Momentum Recruitment are currently seeking a Warehouse goods in Supervisor on behalf of our client based in Marchington.
Salary: £23,000 Per Annum
Joining as part of the Marchington Team, the successful candidate will report to the Warehouse Manager and will be responsible for supervising a small efficient Goods In and Warehouse Team.
This is a Hands On role within our organisation and the successful candidate will have experience in the following
• Managing a small team of experienced personnel in an engaging and motivational fashion
• Handling the Physical unloading and handling of Parts from containers into High Bay Racking with dedicated locations
• Operating in a Just In Time Warehousing Environment
• Booking in of Goods using the Warehouse Stock Control System
• Scanning of Goods using modern Barcode Systems
• Adhering to a Regular Cycle Counting programme to compare physical stock to system based stock in line with business requirements
• Undertake appraisals, return to work interviews and oversee management of staff in line with modern HR legislation
• Health and Safety policy implementation in line with the business Health and Safety policy
• Continuous Improvement and Lean Manufacturing in a modern warehousing environment
• Hold Team Meetings and Briefings as required
The successful candidate will come from a similar background, having worked as part of a Stores and Warehousing Team, preferably in a Disciplined Lean Manufacturing Environment. Hard working, flexible, self-disciplined, accurate and diligent, the right person will have excellent Computer and Communication Skills, experience of working with ERP systems and be interested in playing a part in the Company Growth.
Flexible and Hardworking, the successful candidate will either possess or be prepared to study towards IOSH qualification.
Excellent Prospects for the right candidate.
A Counterbalance and Reach Truck FLT licence is essential. Experience of SAP and IOSH would be advantageous.