Health & Safety Training
Added: Wednesday 28th October 2015
Momentum Technical Colleges Health and Safety Training is a 1 day course in Health and Safety principles in order to ensure that you workforce are compliant with HSE Legislation and are safe in their employment.
Momentum Technical College strives to provide a variety of opportunities that are both challenging and rewarding for learners to gain employment or advance their careers.
This is a 1 day course and can be delivered to group sizes of 5+ candidates.
- General Health and Safety Principles specific to your working environment/workplace
- Potential Hazards specific to your workplace
- Personal Protective Equipment relevant to your workplace
- Forklift Truck Awareness specific to the Environment to which they operate in your workplace
- COSHH (inc. specific industry related issues specific to the work the employees carry out on a daily basis etc.) including the interpretation of COSHH data sheets
- Manual Handling awareness and health and safety (inc. a practical exercise to demonstrate proper technique)
Should you wish to enquire about one of the courses please click the enquiries link or email: firstname.lastname@example.org to find out more!