Bournemouth (BH2), Bournemouth
£10.14 per hour
Momentum are currently recruiting for an experienced Customer Service representative to provide high quality and accurate answers to customer enquiries.
- Work in a generic team and provide help, support and advice to all customer enquiries on a range of our clients services.
- Gather information from the customer, understand the exact nature of the enquiry, utilise companies ICT systems to determine the suitable solution, and record those actions on the appropriate system.
- Treat all customers fairly and equally, in accordance with all relevant legislation and Council policy.
- Carryout a number of administration functions
Main Duties and Responsibilities
- To deliver a consistently positive and courteous service to all customers.
- To take the customer’s enquiry, listening actively to ensure all details are accurately captured.
- To record the details of the enquiry to ensure the customer’s historical information is maintained.
- To provide the customer with accurate information to resolve the enquiry.
- To ensure the customer is aware of actions that will be undertaken and as fully aware of any actions that the customer will need to under take.
- To ensure the customer is provided with full details relating to their enquiry including, where appropriate, Service response times (Service Level Agreements).
- To provide support and assistance to the customer by signposting to the correct service area in the event that the customer’s enquiry is outside of the CSAT’s scope.
- To liaise with the relevant council service(s) to ensure the enquiry can be resolved and keep the customer advised, where appropriate, of any issues relating to their enquiry.
- To inform the Operational Management Team of any issue that may impact upon the operation of the centre or prevent the delivery of excellent customer service.
- To act at all times with the customer’s best interest the priority, helping and guiding the customer, even if the enquiry cannot be resolved at the first point of contact.
- To highlight any changes to procedures which may improve the way customers are dealt with or improve the standards and efficiency of the service being provided.
- To carry out administration tasks including scanning, payment reconciliations, data entry and data analysis